Exploring other options


Greetings y'all ,

Recently I've been accused of being garrulous and  prolix . I've reflected and admit I am sententious . The question now is what shall I do about it? Is it truly a dilemma I need to address? Shall I arrogantly continue on my fustian and turgid dialog ? A conundrum  wrapped in an enigma . But alas I shall write from my metaphysical and complex heart . 

     Ace and I have been reading a great deal lately . We read to ourselves , to each other and he has been enjoying e-books with the read aloud feature. I'm very impressed with his reading selections . They've been rich and varied.  I am very impressed with my  young scholar ! He's shown increased flexibility and frustration tolerance . In part because of his reading choices and largely due to his processing and belief he is capable and that God and his tribe have his six. 

     I've been re-reading The Explosive Child by Dr Ross W.Greene . It is one of the books that has helped me alter and adapt my parenting style to understand and help my sometimes maladaptive progeny. We can't cure behaviors in others, we can't change others . We can help problem solve so positive behaviors increase and expectations can be met. This can be accomplished by adjusting our reactions and actions . " Children do well if they can " We are fortunate to have a good team that uses this methodology and plan to guide my young man down the pathway to success .

I could go on for pages on this topic but will wrap it up now . Thanks for reading again today folks.